At the Airport
Visa on Arrival
For passengers who would like to apply for Visa on Arrival to travel in Thailand, there are two service counters provided by Hat Yai Airport between gateway to the international exit. Arrival Terminal Exit The details and required documents are listed as follows:
- Hold the citizenship of a country on the list issued by the minister under the consent of the Council of Ministers of Thailand.
- Aim to enter Thailand for tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days.
- Submit one 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo taken no longer than 6 months.
- Does not fall into the category of aliens prohibited from entering Thailand under the Immigration law.
- Possess the return ticket within 15 days.
- Truthfully notify the verifiable places to stay in Thailand.
- Present evidence of adequate finance, not less than 10,000 Baht (250US$) per person and 20,000 Baht (500US$) per family.
- Possess a passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Pay 1,000 Baht for the visa fee (Thai currency only)
The list of countries eligible to obtain Visa on Arrival